Hello! I’m delighted you’re here. If you’re a professional woman who is divorced, or going through it now, and you’re struggling to feel like YOU again, you’ve come to the right place. Divorce recovery is not for the faint of heart.
- very successful in your career and throwing yourself into it just to avoid taking care of you?
- feeling isolated and alone?
- having trouble winding down at the end of your day so you can rest?
- confident when it comes to your business life—and not so much when it comes to figuring out how to create a new balance now that things have changed?
- wondering how to create emotional and physical wellness for yourself?
- putting your personal life on the back burner to avoid dealing with the grief and loss of your dreams?
It happened to me …
I know exactly how all that can happen. I remember clearly the feelings of devastation, humiliation, overwhelm and like the rug was pulled out from under me.
What I know now is that when we reach out for support so we don’t feel so alone, it helps—a lot.
Sometimes we just need a soft shoulder and a little guidance. How would you feel if you could get back in touch with who you are, rediscover what you value most and learn to trust your inner wisdom to lead you to that place where you can thrive?
I’ll help you:
- put the difficult and disruptive decisions into perspective
- find the calm within and tap into your own inner wisdom to guide you
- create the vision for your future
- design the inspired commitments so you can bring your vision to life
- find the wit and the wisdom along the way
You will feel inspired to become THE BEST YOU CAN BE. Imagine replacing wishful thinking with powerful actions.
It’s about exploring new possibilities and finding new ways to cope with change.
It’s about RE-discovering, then honoring, who you are.
It’s about connecting with your visions, making commitments to yourself and taking inspired actions. It’s about learning how to create a life that is worth celebrating … moving forward, one small step at a time.
For me, Mark Twain said it best:
Are you ready to take back your power? Do you understand that you don’t have to do this alone? Is it time for you to start walking that path to become the best version of yourself ever?
If the answer to those questions is YES, then I invite you to take the first step and request my free book, 5 Practical Choices Divorced Women Can Make. I’ll share a bit of my own story through divorce and let you in on my “secrets” so you can make better choices for yourself. Just click on the book title above to complete the request form and I’ll send you a copy right away.
I look forward to hearing from you. From my heart to yours …